A new and innovative tool, the unit utilizes vacuum technology to deaerate entrained air in hot or chilled water hydronics systems.
The compact design allows the PSD to be installed in almost any mechanical situation. The PSD is an efficient low-power consumption unit requiring only 110v and 3 amps to run, and is easy to program through simple LED readout controls.
- Password protection for parameter entry
- Pressure settings in 1 PSI increments
- Service reminder option (12 months)
- Pump exercising option (2 second pulse if inactive for 60 days)
- Event logging for pump start, pump run hours counter, electrical
- Interruption and common alarm
- Auxilary contacts for common fault
- Pump fault, pressure transducer
- Vacuum deaerating, turbo and normal interval modes
- Pump inlet strainer and pump check valve
- Glycol mixture up to 50%
- Vacuum cylinder
- Adjustable diff erential
- MODBUS and RS485 connectivity
- Will deaerate system volumes up to 39,625 gallons
- Two year warranty
If you are interested in learning more about this product, download the brochure or give us a call at 800-355-7061. We’re happy to answer any of your questions or help design a system for your client.