Do you know that Taco’s VT Series vertical turbine pumps, powered by Hydroflo Pumps, provide the ultimate in reliability and ease of installation? With 6” to 18” bowl diameters, the VT Series provides quiet, dependable performance for cooling tower and chilled water applications.
Taco VT Series Vertical Turbine Pumps provide the ultimate in reliability and ease of installation. Applications include condenser water, chilled water, water transfer, pressure boosting and water supply. Quiet, dependable, with proven performance.
NOTE: Pump is also available with 50Hz or 60Hz motors.
Additional features include:
- Ductile iron discharge heads
- 250 psi ductile iron stuffing box with stainless steel packing glands
- Steel baseplate (option)
- Standard 416 stainless steel shafting & couplings
- Assembled with stainless steel bolts and impeller collets
- Stainless steel basket strainer (option)
- GE and US VHS motors standard with non-reverse ratchet and space heaters
- High profile discharge head allows 2 piece head shaft
- Dual 1/4” air release ports at top of discharge flange
- 4” thru 10” discharge heads have matching centerlines
- Stainless steel bearing retainers
- Investment cast stainless steel impellers
- Epoxy lined cast iron intermediate bowls
See the 5 Step Installation Process here.
Give us a call today at 800-355-7061 to learn more about the Taco VT Series Vertical Turbine Pumps or to place an order. We’re happy to answer any questions or help spec out a project.